MVI Architecture Android Beginners: Sample App
This repository contains a sample app that implements MVI architecture using Kotlin, ViewModel, LiveData, and etc.
Concept reference resources – MVI Architecture – Android Tutorial for Beginners – Step by Step Guide
The app has following packages:
- data: It contains all the data accessing and manipulating components.
- ui: View classes along with their corresponding ViewModel.
- utils: Utility classes.
Library reference resources:
- Kotlin-Coroutines: https://github.com/MindorksOpenSource/Kotlin-Coroutines-Android-Examples
If this project helps you in anyway, show your love ❤️ by putting a ⭐ on this project ✌️
Explore Android Online Tutorials and Courses To Learn More by MindOrks
- Ride-Sharing Uber Lyft Android App – Learn to build a ride-sharing Android Taxi Clone App like Uber, Lyft – Open-Source Project By MindOrks
- Android Tutorial – All Free Android Tutorials by MindOrks
- Android Online Course for Professionals – In this online course, you’ll learn the Dagger, Kotlin, RxJava, MVVM Architecture, Architecture Components, Jetpack, LiveData, ViewModel, Room Database, Database Design, Multithreading, Memory Management, Networking, Caching, How Glide works, Unit Testing, and the best practices for Android Development. By the end of this online course, you will have all the skills you need to become a professional Android Developer.
- Android Online Course for Beginners – This course is for beginners for those who want to get started with Android Development. In this course, you will build two apps: TodoNotes and Ride-Sharing Uber Android App.
Copyright (C) 2020 MINDORKS NEXTGEN PRIVATE LIMITED Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Contributing to Android MVI Architecture
Just make pull request. You are in!