A Test App Featuring MVVM,Hilt,Navigation Component,Retrofit
Tech stack & Open-source libraries
- 100% Kotlin based, Coroutines + Flow for asynchronous.
- ViewBinding – View binding is a feature that allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- LiveData With Flow – notify domain layer data to views.
- Lifecycle – dispose of observing data when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- Hilt – To simplify Dagger-related infrastructure for Android apps.
- Retrofit2 & OkHttp3 – construct the REST APIs and paging network data.
- Gson – Gson is a Java library that can be used to convert Java Objects into their JSON representation.
- okhttp-logging-interceptor – logs HTTP request and response data.
- kotlinx.coroutines – Library Support for coroutines,provides
runBlockingcoroutine builder used in tests
- MVVM Architecture (View – ViewBinding – ViewModel – Model)
- Repository pattern