Toki is a Paper fork which has built in Fabric loader.
Join discord for discussion
Highly WIP. For now it launches without errors, but there is no remapping from spigot to intermediary/obfuscated, it means that none of exisitng mods work on it, implementation / fixes soon!
Reasons, purpose and policy
The reasons why it exists are:
- To allow easy mixin / mod development on CraftBukkit based platforms for developers who want to do it.
- (Higly experimental, generally not supported) To allow some already existing fabric mods to run on a CraftBukkit based platform.
TODOs / Plans
- Remapping of patched Paper server to whatever fabric uses at runtime to theoretically allow some mods to work.
- Gradle plugin to allow mod development with Toki.
- Include Paper Plugins PR and allow plugins depend on fabric mods using
- Make Bukkit API flexible enough to handle modded content. (Using Converters / EnumCreators from Registry PR)