TrackMySleepQuality – Final Code for 6.3 Recording Quality & Button States
Solution code for Android Kotlin Fundamentals Codelab 6.3 Recording Quality & Button States
TrackMySleepQuality is an app for recording sleep data for each night.
You can record a start and stop time, assign a quality rating, and clear the database.
In this codelab, working from this starter app, you:
- Extended the TrackMySleepQuality app to collect a quality rating, add it to the database and display the result.
- Usedd LiveData to trigger showing of a snackbar.
- Use LiveData to enable and disable buttons.
You should be familiar with:
- Navigating between fragments, and using safeArgs to pass data between fragments.
- View models, view model factories, Transformations, and LiveData and their observers
from the preceding Architecture Components codelab[LINK].
- How to create a Room database, create a DAO, and define entities.
- How to use coroutines for database interactions and other long-running tasks.
- Download and run the app.
Copyright 2019 Google, Inc.
Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more contributor
license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work for
additional information regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this
file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not
use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT
WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under