GreenStash is a simple FOSS android app to help you plan and manage your savings goals easily and establish the habit of saving money.
- Clean & beautiful UI based on Google’s material design three guidelines.
- Add images to your saving goals to keep you motivated!
- View how much you need to save daily/weekly/monthly to achieve your goal before deadline.
- Supports around 100+ local currency symbols.
- Inbuilt biometric app lock to keep your financial data safe and secure.
- Fully offline, greenstash doens’t require internet permission to work.
- Compatible with Android 7.0 and above (API 24+)
- Comes in both light and dark mode.
?️ Built with
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – To improve performance and overall user experience.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData – Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Navigation – Navigation component helps you implement navigation, from simple button clicks to more complex patterns, such as app bars and the navigation drawer.
- Room database – Persistence library provides an abstraction layer over SQLite to allow for more robust database access while harnessing the full power of SQLite.
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
- CuteToast – Material Design Custom Toast for Android.
- ImagePicker – Image Picker for Android, Pick an image from Gallery or Capture a new image with Camera.
- Irfansusanto20 for this awesome app icon.
- Sarvesh for testing and finding bunch of bugs.
- Radcolor for helping me in solving few problems and understanding some concepts.
- Pin-069 for screenshot template design.
- Icons8 for vector icons used in about section.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 Stɑrry Shivɑm Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Have any suggestions? found a bug? Feel free to create an issue with detailed description.
Made with ❤ by Shivam