Showly 2.0 is modern, slick, open source Android TV Shows Tracker.
Available on the Google Play Store and soon also on F-Droid.
- Clone repository and open project in the latest version of Android Studio.
keystore.propertiesfile and put it in the
- Add following properties into
keystore.propertiesfile (values are not important at this moment):
keyAlias=github keyPassword=github storePassword=github
- Add your Trakt.tv and TVDB api keys as following properties into your
local.propertiesfile located in the root directory of the project:
traktClientId="your trakt client id" traktClientSecret="your trakt client secret" tvdbApiKey="your tvdb api key"
- Generate your own Firebase
google-services.jsonfile and put it in the
- Rebuild and start the app.
Issues & Contributions
Feel free to post ideas and problems as Github Issues.
Pull requests are welcome. Remember about leaving a comment in the relevant issue if you are working on something.
Subscribe to Android Example 365
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox