Mojito* is a cocktail manual, which contains recipes, images, and so on.
*Mojito: an alcoholic drink made with rum, lime juice, sugar, and mint.
- 100% Kotlin
- UIs are completely written in Compose
- Follow latest official app architecture guide
- Follow Material3 (Material You) Design Guide
- Support dark mode
- Support dynamic colors (Require Android 12 or higher)
- Use version catalog to share dependency versions
- Use ktlint to check code style
This project uses TheCocktailDB to fetch cocktail data.
- App logo and easter egg images are designed by .. (aka Shih).
- Imagery is sourced from Unsplash.
- 59196-drink.json animation is made by Atmaja Art from LottieFiles.
Thanks Tivi for providing lots of coding sample to build a project.
Copyright 2022 Kiwi Lin (Chih-Wei Lin) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.