Jetpack Samples with Compose, Hilt, Retrofit, coroutines using MVVM Architecture
This is a demo application built using modern Jetpack Tools.
- Kotlin – Official programming language for Android development.
- Compose – Jetpack Compose is Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI. It simplifies and accelerates UI development on Android.
- Hilt – Fully static Dependency injection library for Android.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- Coroutines – Asynchronous or non-blocking programming is an important part of the development landscape.
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android,Annotations on the interface methods and its parameters indicate how a request will be handled.