Template ToDo list
- Create a new IntelliJ Platform Plugin Template project.
- Get familiar with the template documentation.
- Verify the pluginGroup, plugin ID and sources package.
- Review the Legal Agreements.
- Publish a plugin manually for the first time.
- Set the Plugin ID in the above README badges.
- Set the Deployment Token.
- Click the Watch button on the top of the IntelliJ Platform Plugin Template to be notified about releases containing new features and fixes.
This Fancy IntelliJ Platform Plugin is going to be your implementation of the brilliant ideas that you have.
To keep everything working, do not remove
<!-- ... --> sections.
Using IDE built-in plugin system:
Settings/Preferences > Plugins > Marketplace > Search for "developer-toolbox" >
Download the latest release and install it manually using
Settings/Preferences > Plugins > ⚙️ > Install plugin from disk...
Plugin based on the IntelliJ Platform Plugin Template.