The android application for Gladys, the home automation assistant.
Gladys is an home automation assistant to help you in your everyday life.
Yes, like a kind of JARVIS!
Gladys is connected to all your devices in your home, she is connected to your calendar, to a lots of API to help you. But let's pick an example :
- It's 8 AM. Gladys wakes you up automatically because she knows that you need to be at work at 9 AM, and that according to the traffic, you'll need 30min to go to work with your car. She knows that you like 30 min to get ready. She wakes you up with a soft progressive warm light thanks to your Philips Hue, and puts a nice music in your room.
- It's 8.10 AM, Gladys detects thanks to a motion sensor that you are getting out of bed. She immediately starts the wake-up scenario : she tells the coffee machine to prepare the coffee, and opens the blinds.
- At 8.30 AM, you leave the house. Gladys detects thanks to your smartphone that you are not at home anymore, and shuts down everything inside.
- At 6.30 PM, you are getting back home : Everything is ready when you arrive.
- You are going to sleep, so you simply put your phone on your nightstand where a NFC tag is sticked. It immediately sends a request to Gladys to tell here you are going to sleep. She starts the "Going to sleep" scenario, and turns off all lights.
This is just a simple scenario, possibilities with Gladys are just endless ! Don't hesitate to propose yours :)
Interested in Gladys ? Try it at home, it's free and Open-Source !
How do use this App
This application is in the development stage, it is not ready for production use. :wink: