Level Up is an Android app for tracking to-do tasks with a classic arcade game aesthetic.
How to install?
- Visit the repository and download the latest HorizonGuideSetup.zip
- Unzip and run the installer
- Navigate to the installation folder and run ‘Horizon Guide.exe’
Setup Development Environment
- Download and install Android Studio
- Clone the repository
- Open Android Studio
- Click on ‘Get from VCS’ option > GitHub > Use token…
- Have an existing repo admin generate a token with repo, workflow and read:org access
- Paste the token in the ‘Token’ field
- Choose ‘Level-Up’ project > Clone
- May have to run the command again because sometimse nothing happens.
- Setup project
- Setup android emulator: open Device Manager > Create device > select ‘Pixel 2 XL’ > Next > choose ‘R’, API level 30 > Next > Finish
- Setup markdown file editor
- Download Visual Studio Code
- Open Visual Studio Code and go to Extensions section (four squares icon in left bar)
- Search for the ‘markdownlint’ extension and install it
Copyright (c) 2022 Brandon Young
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.