An android application which uses HBO’s Silicon Valley data (Mockable.io) for listing TV show episodes.
1. Check the API
If the app cannot list any episode, check the the endpoint on TVShowCaseApiService class.
2. Ready to run.
- Listing Episodes
- Caching Results (Offline Capability)
- Pull to Refresh
- Unit Tests
- Kotlin – Officially supported programming language for Android development by Google
- Kotlin DSL – Alternative syntax to the Groovy DSL
- Coroutines – Perform asynchronous operations
- Flow – Handle the stream of data asynchronously
- Android Architecture Components
- LiveData – Notify views about data changes
- Room – Persistence library
- ViewModel – UI related data holder
- ViewBinding – Allows to more easily write code that interacts with views
- Hilt – Dependency Injection framework
- Retrofit – Networking library
- Moshi – A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java
- Coil – Image loading library
Local Unit Tests
- The project uses MockWebServer (scriptable web server) to test API interactions.