A weather app, submission for hack-it-out SGSITS
This is weather app which shows 3 hour weather forecast upto the next 5 days. The app is based on the idea that in today’s times, health and fitness are the ultimate fortune.
To boost the immunity, one should go out and do some physical activities. This app will help the user to schedule his outdoor activities according to the weather at a
particular time of the day. The app runs on any Android device running Android 8.1 Oreo or more.
Libraries Used & Tech Stack
This app is built on Kotlin and Android Studio. The app follows the industry leading Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architecture. This app uses the Modern Android Development
Tools and the following Libraries. :-
- Jetpack Navigation Component
- DataBinding Library
- Retrofit with Moshi Converter
- Open Android Studio.
- Click on Import from Version Control and paste this link : https://github.com/Soham-Roy/ProjectSunshine.git
- Click on Clone button.
- Run the app on the emulator.
- To run on physical Android Device, connect the device using usb cable and allow usb debugging on the phone.
- Run the app using the Run button.