A doctor appointment app by Mobillium.
? Tech Stack
- Minimum SDK level 21
- 100% Kotlin based + Coroutines
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- A single-activity architecture, using the Navigation component to manage fragment operations.
- LiveData – Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- Lifecycle – perform an action when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- ViewBinding – Generates a binding class for each XML layout file present in that module and allows you to more easily write code that interacts with views.
- Hilt – Dependency Injection Framework.
- Retrofit – A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- Picasso – A powerful image downloading and caching library for Android.
MIT License Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammed Esad Cömert Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.